Thursday, December 10, 2009
Re-Post of Jordan's post
I suppose im to do it? o.o nt sure =X
...
This is to the people close to me ya this post?
Q&A
[DO NOT DO TWICE]-
What Do You like more. Silence Or Noisy Atmosphere?
I prefer silence usually >.< it would nt b tat agitating i suppose but.. i also like a noisy atmosphere when wif my family nor frens ba, if silence, all dun tok thn... jus stare into eac other? >.<
Do you like sleeping??
l0ls, no exact ans, i slp when im tired >.<, slpin jus replenish energy onli =X, when lookin bak at it, realli kinda waste time >.<
AM I RICH?
no im nt, middle range~
AM I HIGH HEADED?
doubt so?
Do i find myself Femine(as a man) or Manly(as a girl)?
dun quite get tis ques, ps
Have i ever been very sad or happy?
happy? emm, usually when i won smth big, did smth gd? or probaly goin for the class outings ^^, for feelin sad, sometimes but nt v.often though, when i gt accused by my frens? n also when our class had to b cleaned up, n thr goes our class ..
Where to you derive inspiration from. to please a lover?
No idea n idk wat weird thing will i do, l0ls, hopefully nth stupid
People to pass this to:; Pass to 10 excluding the person that passed to you
ShiMing
SinHai
YingTong
ZiLing
Terence
YuanYiin
Cynthia
Regine
BingZheng
KerYan
//bArrY struck at
12/10/2009 08:40:00 AM\\